Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community
Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic
Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions
Add a comma that had gone missing in the posts import query.
Correctly and safely set IP address (if available) for imported vBulletin blogs.
Workaround importing deletion log entries - ensure the username and reason do not exceed the allowed max lengths.
Some of the changes in XFI 1.3.1 include:
- Import deletion logs for posts from vBulletin.
- Correctly set IP addresses when importing blog entries.
- Prevent an error when importing from phpBB if one of the expected profile fields has been deleted.
- Properly import SMF private messages
- Check if custom user fields are defined before attempting to import them in the SMF importer
- Ensure the step state status is returned correctly when importing from IPS in the private messages step.
- When importing users ensure the allow_send_personal_conversation and allow_post_profile options cannot be imported with a value of everyone as it is not valid.
his is a significant release because it re-introduces the last remaining importers into XF 2.x that were previously only available in XF 1.x:
Due to XenForo 1.5 soon coming to the end of its life (see below) we are no longer formally recommending that XenForo 1.5 is used as a viable migration path to XenForo 2.1.
- MyBB 1.8
- phpBB 3.2
- SMF 2.0
Please note that XenForo Importers 1.3.0 can only be installed on XenForo 2.1.6 or later.
Some of the other changes in XFI 1.3.0 include:
- When rewriting message content to update ATTACH tags ensure message content isn't erroneously overwritten.
XenForo Importers requires XenForo 2.1.6 or later.
Some of the changes in XFI 1.2.5 include:
- Add missing phrase when configuring vBulletin 5 forum importer.
- When importing from vBulletin 5 ensure that the node_name values are unique to avoid duplicate key errors.
- When importing from vBulletin, attempt to resolve a stored IP address to the ipdata table (if it exists).
- For the vBulletin smilie import, attempt to get the old VB board URL (and convert to valid UTF-8) within the step so a corrupted value cannot block the import from starting.
Some of the changes in XFI 1.2.4 include:
- When rewriting embedded attachments, ensure we are working on the correct post content.
- Support vB4 style inline attachment settings such as alt-text, link, size and alignment.
- Convert vBulletin video BB code to our media equivalent where possible.
- Ensure soft-deleted blogs from vBulletin are imported as such
- If an imported vBulletin notice has no message, set a default value to prevent an error.
- Add support for vB5 style JSON IMG/ATTACH tags
- When importing RSS feed definitions from VB make sure the display tokens are replaced to display the feed content properly.
- Bail out of rewriting messages with updated ATTACH BB code in vB5 if $message would be empty.
- When importing from vB5, ensure quotes are rewritten in the correct format.
Some of the changes in XFI 1.2.3 include:
- Resolve an issue with the $user variable being passed by reference unexpectedly when applying the buddy list and ignore lists.
- Account for different VB versions (VB5) using parentid 0 as the parent node, rather than parentid -1.
- Account for IPS forums seemingly having duplicate reputation records for the same content.
- Ensure vB4 albums imports use the correct file name.
- When importing posts from IPS Forums ensure that the query orders by post ID.
- Ensure that 'merge_email' is defaulted to false in the vBulletin importer.
Some of the changes in XFI 1.2.1 include:
- Prevent query error when importing using the IpsForums importer.
- Fix incorrect data handler class name when importing vBulletin blog entries.
- Ensure vBulletin forum permissions are mapped correctly to XF permissions.
- Ensure the smilie XML is saved when importing from vBulletin.
- Ensure the parent/child relationship of nodes is maintained when importing from vBulletin.