Welcome to XenForo Nulled Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

After installed IPS nulled with localhost, ACP = Blank page

Shi

Registered
I already installed IPS nulled version 4.4.4 and 4.4.5 with localhost for learning (https://www.appserv.org/).
After installing, normal page show [[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]].
So, I go to ACP page to solve this problem. After login AdminCP, The same words and blank page appeared.

Thank you for your kind support

Shi

Registered
The problem was solved by sever software changing. I think my previous sever has some bug.

BitchPlease

Registered
What is the new server that you are using?

Also, you might want to try WAMP instead of appserv...

Best of luck 🤞

Admin

Administrator
Administrative
I already installed IPS nulled version 4.4.4 and 4.4.5 with localhost for learning (https://www.appserv.org/).
After installing, normal page show [[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]].
So, I go to ACP page to solve this problem. After login AdminCP, The same words and blank page appeared.

Thank you for your kind support

Php version problem

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8